Mia's blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am mia.

Introduction
I am Mia. I am very happy that I can enter the Providence University. But I am very nervous and afraid at the same time. Because I found that my classmates are very excellent. Some of them have lived at abroad. Some of them won many English prizes during their high school. Besides, I am a traditional Taiwan student. I means that maybe I can do well on the English test but It’s doesn’t means that my listening, speaking, reading, writing are good enough. So I want to enforce my writing in this class.
When I write an article I usually confront three problems. First, I can’t express my thoughts in English correctly; even I have lots of ideas in my mind which can be finish an article. Second, I can’t think in English directly. So my English article is like an Taiwanese English article. Third, when I want to use a word which I have learned, I just can’t remember it. These problems causes that I have to have an e-dictionary when I write an English article. I am very worry about it.
I want to improve these problems, write a good article by myself not e-dictionary and learn tips which can enforce my writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home